Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kelli's done it again!

Kelli lost two more teeth since the last time I blogged--within a couple days of eachother! I took some footage, trying to show y'all what her tooth-less vocabulary sounds like, and found quite a gem to share! Here's Kelli singing:


I think it's quite funny. Especially when Taylor realizes there's a camera in her face. :o) Fun seeing how she loves to giggle! She's been doing that a lot lately--for instance, when we were up at Bear Lake this last weekend (another blog topic to come), Addie was trying to pull up her jammie's after using the bathroom--nothing new or exciting--especially not funny!--and Taylor starts laughing deliriously! I had to tell little oblivious Addie that Taylor was laughing at her--then she started talking to Taylor (and so did ever other kid around) & that really started an uproar! I personally think Taylor was a bit tired, and quite delirious, but it was still F-U-N-N-Y!!!! She had us all laughing. :o)
If the video of Taylor laughing didn't give your gut a workout, check out my GQ Mark, sporting his favorite Sunday afternoon habit--black church socks, no suit. He even pulled them up a bit for me. :o) A girl sure knows she's loved when her hubby will pull up some socks like these, just to make her laugh!!!

What a great life I live! :o) Hope you're all having just as much fun!

2 comments:

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

I am DYING laughing here!! I love the videos,but seeing my dear brother in law in khaki shorts and black knee high church socks...oooooh....Air! I need AIR!! *LOL*

Love ya'll!!
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the black socks and shorts?