Ok...so it's been a while. We've gone from seven months old & two teeth, to ten months old & six teeth (& one more just starting to poke through, so seven, right?) with no updates. Sorry! I'm hoping this will get me going again. It's actually being done by request--Mark's at work (busy season) & wants to see his family every once in a while--he especially wants to see moments like this! If it means we have to do it by blogging, then so be it!
So, Taylor's walking...Just a few steps. Here's a couple videos from this evening.
This one was just kinda sweet...not the greatest steps, but such a fun reaction from the kids.
This one shows the Champ in action. :oD
We're so pleased! If you count, that was seven steps before she put her hands on Mikey! Wahoo!
Or should I say, "Oh, no!"
Just one more video--this shows Taylor's little personality. She's so fun!
That's all for now!
Joy
P.s. Yes, I'm planning on updating everything between Thanksgiving & Valentines, but this was quite important and took precedence! Have a great day!




1 comment:
I was wondering if you had dropped off the face of the blogging planet..lol
Thanks for sharing. THose videos were so cute. And quite the little jumper you have!
Post a Comment