Thursday, March 19, 2009

Silly on St. Patty's Day

We were having some fun with the camera again. Addie made this funny little beard-&-ears set for a leprechaun in preschool. What do you do with leprechaun ears & a paper beard? Wear them, of course! Don't ever think I don't do embarrassing stuff--it was the only way to get Addie to wear them for a quick pic. :o)
Taylor didn't do so well with the ears---forget the beard! She just wanted to play!
Thanks for the fun memories, Addie!

4 comments:

team wilson said...

How fun! It looks like your family is sure growing up fast. It's crazy how fast time goes by. I hope all is well with you guys. We miss you!

Cara said...

Cute family. Thanks for sending me your blog. I love keeping in touch with friends. Now you have mine as well: b2cparker.blogspot.com
Cara

Jamie Lamb said...

Joy, I'm so glad to find your blog!I don't think I've even seen you since...like 1998 or something! You have an adorable family! I don't update my blog very often (we don't have internet till next month), but check it out anyways. :) haciendalamb.blogspot.com
love, Jamie (Law) Lamb

Jenny and Brett said...

Fun times! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!