I do!

I remember going to the Super C store in "downtown" Kuna to buy cheap candy. Wax lips were a novelty I indulged in only a few times. They were not so nice to "eat" as other treats, but I still have fun memories of wearing them!
I saw wax lips at Macey's & had to buy some for the kids...childhood is not perfect until you've had your chance to wear wax lips!!! Here's some pictures of the fun the kids had....
Addie was stunning in red!...

She looks quite stunned herself!!!

You can almost see Kelli's smile coming out from behind those humongous lips!

Mikey needed Fangs, of course! No self-respecting 8 yr-old would have anything else!

Grandma's loving the kisses....Mikey thinks kisses are gross. (Note, the "thumbs down" in the background)

Grandpa's loving the kisses, too....Mikey still thinks kisses are gross. (...the thumb!...)

Say cheese! (Well, say it to yourself at least... If you say it out loud, you'll loose the lips!)
Anyone else thinking of Larry the Cucumber singing, "Love My Lips"--I've got it running through my head!

Ambree was surprised with kisses.

Kisses for Uncle Drew, too! Anyone getting all kissed out?

Maybe not...I think we finally wore Mikey out. Maybe kisses aren't all that bad!
Well, Maybe they still are. Keep away from girls, Mikey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment