Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taylor's 2nd Tooth! (Halloween & Snow, too)

WOW! This first year is racing by! In another couple of days, Taylor will be 7 months old!

I finally got a semi-decent picture of Taylor's 1st tooth (see above photo--it's on her right, your left, on the bottom--see that little white thing?), & will post one of her 2nd tooth as soon as it becomes a bit more visible. :o) Maybe by then it will be easier for you to see her first tooth! Ha!

Here's a clip of her first tooth--you might have better luck seeing her tooth when she's in motion.

Messy little face! :o) Taylor's getting better at getting around. She scooched herself on down the hallway, chasing after me when I left the front room. She made it all the way from her quilt next to the couch, down the hall to her room & was quite giggly about it. :o) Cute little girl!

Along with exploring the hallway has come Taylor's new favorite toy....

As an afterthought... here's our few Halloween pictures. SuperMom failed. The camera was in the purse, not in the hand. :o) Oh well. At least we had many pictures on other costumed occasions. I actually made it to the Costume Parade for Mikey & Kelli at the school that morning--even had Addie all dressed up. Here's Addie with Grandma Harker, who's all dressed up, too.But not Taylor!Taylor never quite made it into her costume that day. It was a busy day....dressing up a baby just wasn't important any more. (She had already dressed up 2 other times--it was quite an art getting her bunny nose & whiskers on, so I figured we were "good").

Kelli enjoyed posing for this very tasty spinach salad--it was cleverly disguised as a pumpkin face, but for some reason, the kids knew it was still a spinach salad under all that cheese....Cute girl.Sorry Kelli.... should I not have said, "Cute?" :o)Kelli, Addie, & Mikey helped out with carving pumpkins...They only got as far as the pumpkin guts, and that was enough. :o) Here's the finished Jack-o-lanterns!This guy is supposed to be a ghost saying, "Boo"--those are supposed to be hands on either side of its face.
We also had a wonderful snow storm this last week...it felt so good to see so much clean snow! Oh, I hope it's another snowy winter! Here's Addie having fun in the backyard:
Snow Angels.
Should I have just put on some shoes? :o)
So much fun...

She played out there a lot longer by herself that she would have with Mikey or Kelli. Sadly, the snow melted by the next day, & the other kids never got to play in it like she did. Here's a prayer for more snow!

No comments: