Funny...this reminds me of those dreams you get of running & running but never quite getting anywhere. :o) I'm sure Taylor feels like she's flying across the carpet.
Addie had her first Preschool program ever--it was so cute to watch! All the little preschoolers sang/recited a slew of Halloween songs & poems. So cute to see their little beaming faces when they finished each piece! I wanted to clap hard, but with the camcorder, you know.... Sadly, I realized once I got home that I had not recorded what I thought I had recorded & had recorded what I thought was not. Hmmm...rephrase....there was a bunch of the bottom of the camera case recorded, & nothing of Addie's program. Grrrr! I still feel all achy inside when I think of it!!! I had Addie redo a bunch of the songs for me, which was quite sweet... but it's not the same!!!!
She was SO pleased to be in her first program & yet just a tad bit shy of it all. She was beaming by the end of the program, so if I can just get her to sing the right words to the songs (she has her own versions, of course), we could have her star in her own number at the next ward talent show. :o) She doesn't seem have as much stage fright as I expected her to have.
Taylor got all dressed up for Addie's program, too. (She just wouldn't let me take her out of the house before she had whiskers & a cute little nose drawn on her face! ha, ha!) Sweet baby bunny!
Taylor was enjoying the morning....and her toy, too.
Addie thinks she's pretty funny.... Looking at this picture, I'd have to agree! Yes, those are her tights on her head...she figured it was easier to put them on her head than back onto her legs this afternoon. Life is never boring!
Love you, Addie!




No comments:
Post a Comment