Kelli finally got her cast removed, & was quite excited to have everyone she could find sign it before it happened. She went straight from the Dr.'s office to show & tell at school & was quite excited to show it off. :o)
Since she still had some soccer games to play (she also tends to just play rough anyway), she got a black brace to wear when being active. She should have to wear that for another 3 weeks, then she should be all healed! Hurrah! Let's try to be a little more careful, Kelli!
Having a removable brace has been a bit hectic for me--Kelli keeps forgetting to wear it when she really needs to! I've had to run home from soccer games, search all over the house, make phone calls to other's homes to locate it & make extra trips to pick it up...
Mom--sorry if I EVER put you into a position to run & pick up after me! (I'm sure I did, too!)
I have no reason to share this picture
other than I loved her hair & expression---they seemed to go together well. :o)
I love my little girls!




No comments:
Post a Comment