This picture was a little fuzzy, but you get the idea of his costume from it...maybe I'll get some not-so-fuzzy ones on Halloween.
Taylor's not quite ready yet--she still needs a nose & whiskers! I wanted to feed her before we drew them on, but that didn't happen...lucky this girl is so easy-going! (She didn't get fed for another couple of hours! Yet, she was still happy--until we put her back in the carseat to go home! --but I'm getting ahead of myself. :o)
Here's Taylor's little bunny nose!
She loved eating the ears. Should have just made her ponytails pink & made them into ears!
Brooke is "Glenda," from The Wizard of Oz. She likes getting candy, too!
So, Griffin, how did you like Trick or Treating? Not sure?
Both Lily & Griffin were quite adorable dressed up as pirates.
All the little cousins... & Mark. :o)
After filling our bags with candy, we all went inside for some more professional pictures & some refreshments (like the kids needed more sugar!). Those were some awesome pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies! (There were brownies, too, but those cookies were calling to me!)
We met up with Poh (the red Teletubby) along the way---wait, that's Drew!!!
This feels like going to a Theme Park! :o) It's not everyday you meet a big Public Television Star like Poh!
Here's Ambree (a stunning Vampress) & Drew together! I think I know why Ambree is so attracted to Drew--Vampires tend to like red, right? :o)
Thanks for all the fun, Ambree & Drew! Can we come again next year? :o)




1 comment:
Thanks for the trunk or treat party! Mikey's hair looks like Grandpa Gary's. *LOL* :cÞ (Don't tell him or Grandpa that I said so!!)
Bonnie
Post a Comment