Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two New Talents


Here's Mikey's new talent. He's quite pleased with himself, and surprisingly, so am I!



Here's Taylor's new talent--no question as to the reason why I am so pleased!


Thanks, Heidi W. for the cute outfit...it's Taylor's first time wearing it & she was so soft & cuddly! I absolutely had to take pictures! I thought I'd try getting her to sit on her own--she ususally tends to be a bit more 'tippy' than she was today, but I actually felt comfortable leaving her a few feet away instead of holding on to her the whole time.
This is exciting stuff--Taylor thinks so, too! Mom...even though you haven't combed my hair, I'm still full of cuteness!Though Taylor was a bit wobbly, she still managed to "biff it" gracefully. :o) Way to go, baby!


"There's a camera?.......Maybe I should smile!"

Oh, how I love these Baby Days!

No comments: