
Needless to say, our fears of Mikey being scarred for life over being the only brother --or rather, the only boy--in the family are currently appeased.
This picture was Addie's idea: "Let's say cheese & take a picture, Mom." She actually doesn't have such a 'cheesy' smile as usual--she's improving!
Taylor's first look at herself in the mirror - what a cutie I am!
Heading home from the hospital - hooray!




3 comments:
Mark & Joy...I love being able to pop in here and seeing into your world! The paper Mikey wrote is darling! it's a keeper for sure. I also see one of my quilts in the background! That tickles me to no end too. Miss you all, love and hugs all around!
Bonnie
Ok, I can't wait until Alex can write things down like that!!! So so cute. Especially the part about she had chubby cheeks when she was born, but not when she came home. She is gorgeous you guys!!! Looks like you are all enjoying her. I have been meaning to call and say hi. Please, Joy let me know if you need anything at all!!! Love and miss ya
Jamie
Hey girly, I saw your blog from Jenny Borgs so I had to peek. Your new baby girl is prcious! What a cute head of hair!!! You guys are such a cute family:) -Melissa Harmon
Post a Comment