Just a quick update on Taylor. I added a poll to the blog, so make your vote as to which of our other kids she looks most like. I put newborn pictures of Mikey and Kelli below to remind you of what they looked like. She's doing wonderful and is eating well. Joy is recovering and getting some rest still at the hospital. We enjoyed having all of my sisters come and visit us at the hospital today. We're planning to bring Taylor home this afternoon. Here are a few updated pictures
. Taylor at about 1 day old

Taylor at about 1 day old - not sure how much she wants to be awake

Mikey as a newborn

Mikey as a newborn

Kelli as a newborn

Kelli as a newborn

Addie as a newborn
Addie as a newborn

Ambree and Drew, the proud parents... I mean, the proud aunt and uncle.
Aunt Melissa with her hairy competitor
Aunt Carrie is loving the new little one.

Mark and Joy with our little angel

Aunt Sarah and Melissa with Taylor
3 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Your new little one is beautiful and totally looks like she belongs in your family!
Looks like Mikey to me!*LOL* Mark, this is so fun to be able to keep up with you through your blog. I hope you will continue to add to it. I've added you to my most visited links in my own blog....
Love and kisses to Joy and the kids!
Bonnie
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I can't believe how much the all look alike! I can't tell a difference in any of their baby pictures! Congrats again! If you need anything, let us know!
Post a Comment