Addie's been trying to be more easy-goin' lately. Her response to us, if we should ever say no, is this: "Ok--we can do it tomorrow night." or "Ok--we'll take turns." :o) At least she's trying to be good! She also has this smattering of freckles--and lately they've been mulitplying. I was trying to take some pictures of Addie's face, hoping you could see them, but she can't seem to hold still. She thinks she's cuter when she's twirling. :o) I agree. You probably can't see her freckles in these pictures, but I tried! We've been talking up the whole freckle situation. I'm hoping Addie will never be frustrated by them. I think we did too good of a job, since while I was taking Addie's pictures, Kelli sighed, "I wish I had freckles..." A little too wistful, too. :o) We can't all have beautiful freckles!
Kelli & Addie went to a dance class put on by one of the neighbor girls (she's eight). It was so cute to see the girls doing their dances---of course, we had to watch from a distance, or they would have stopped & blushed. The next dance class is on Thursday this week--I'm hoping to get some footage. :o) I'll have to be sneaky, like a paparazzi. :o)
Have a wonderful week!
Joy




No comments:
Post a Comment